Monday, October 12, 2009

still so sweet...can you believe it?

We are just in awe at what a sweet little angel Jayne Riley is. She loves to eat, sleeps in her crib, laughs outloud at the boys, has learned to crawl and pull herself to stand...all in three weeks time! It feels like we have had her forever...everyday that I look into those black little eyes, I am amazed that God picked her out just for us. That just three weeks ago, she was living across the world with another family and that she was inside of another mommies tummy for 9 months, and now she is ours! It blows me away to sit back and think of the gift the Lord has given us. I am gonna try and post pics, there lots of cute ones. thanks again to all for following and being excited and praying for us!

Here is a pic of her room, well part of it. My sweet neighbor painted the two wallhangings for her!

here is a pic of our sweet girl in a darling little dress that was given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment