Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I'm a leavin' on a jet plane"

Our journey has been fun already. Mom and I both set our clocks and we had a wake-up call from the hotel... all set to go off at 4:15. Mom's went off first, I hopped in the shower, got out, got dressed and then she started giggling... you know, that "oops" kind of giggle. She forgot that her phone was still on Eastern time, so we woke up at 3:15. Gave us a good chance to catch up on the sports world watching ESPN for a while.

We are at the airport and I asked mom to take a picture of me blogging, and "bless her heart" :-) , she couldn't take one that was not blurry. So after four pictures and the whole terminal wondering why she kept getting up and down taking more pictures, this is what you get. I think we are going to have a great time. Our flight has already been moved from 6:20 to 6:46.



Anyhow, did I tell you I was on my way to pick up my daughter? Seoul or bust!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I know that giggle! So excited to follow you guys on this tremendous journey! I know you will have an amazing time together & above all, will soon have your daughter! Can't wait for you guys to get back & of course, can not wait to meet my neice!

    Much love to you both,
    Aunt Kibbe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying that y'all have a safe, bump-free flight with lots of sleep and good neighbors. Keep up the blogging once you get over there! :)

    ReplyDelete