Monday, September 14, 2009

Ready to Go!

Well, Mom and I are in our hotel room in Jackson and it is about 9:30. Took us a little while to get here. After getting halfway to Jackson (50 minutes away), I realized I left my computer at home. We turned around and Meg and the boys met us about halfway. Typical Edwards move, but it gave me another chance to see Meg and the boys. This second goodbye was a good bit less emotional than the first one.

Met up with Meg's Mom in Jackson and she hand delivered our new Ergo baby carrier (you will see some pictures in the near future of me sporting it... hopefully with my daughter in it). She also gave us Jayne Riley's plane ticket home that was overnighted to her house. Thought you might like to see my daughter's ticket. Makes it seem like its really happening. Oh yeah... it is!



Going to bed... see you in Seoul!

1 comment: