Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Up and at 'em

Slept good and hard for about 5 hours last night! Woke up around 3 and couldn't go back to sleep. Got out of bed at 6 and went down to their exercise room and ran for a while. Just got back in the room, mom and I will get ready and go down to eat breakfast, all in preparation to meet Jayne Riley this morning. Thanks for the comments you guys have made. It is encouraging to know so many are praying for us. I'll post pictures of Jayne Riley and maybe a video later- I guess you can see them when you wake up.

After our meeting with Jayne Riley at the agency, we are off for a full day of tourism! I hope I didn't expend all my energy this morning.

A couple of pics for you:

This is a pic of the pool on the roof of the hotel. They have super-duper hot tubs in the background. I hear some of the babies have enjoyed the pool, so Jayne Riley, get ready to hit the waves with Daddy :-)


This is a picture of Gyeongbokgung Palace from the roof of our hotel. It is across the street.


This is a pic of a cool building from the roof of the hotel.

Gotta get ready to see my baby! See you soon,

Jason

1 comment:

  1. Jason and Meg, We are so excited for you and cannot wait to meet your precious little girl! I know she will be so thrilled to be part of such a wonderful family. She will feel your love for her immediatly, it seems to "ooze" from you all already! We will continue to pray for your meeting, safe return, and the fun-filled days that await you all! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete