Friday, September 11, 2009

SHE IS COMING!!

OH MY GOODNESS! WE JUST GOT OUR PHONE CALL WHERE THE LADY AT HOLT SAID, "I HAVE GOOD NEWS, YOUR BABY GIRL IS READY TO COME HOME!" I WAS TOTALLY SPEECHLESS. JASON AND HIS MOM WILL MOST LIKELY GO TO KOREA ON TUES OR WED TO GET HER. THEY WILL STAY ABOUT 5 DAYS AND THEN I WILL HAVE MY BABY GIRL.

WE ARE GONNA TRY AND POST PICS AND VIDEO FROM KOREA FOR THE BOYS AND ME TO SEE, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS FOLLOWING ALONG. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGEMENT IN THIS VERY LONG, ALOMST THREE YEAR PROCESS, THAT IS ALMOST TO THE END!!

PRAISE THE LORD,

JASON, MEG, & THE BOYS

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so excited for y'all! That is wonderful! Please keep me posted and let me know if I can do anything for y'all. I'll continue praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!!! Nothing like a spur-of-the-moment trip to Korea. I bet you all are excited and scared at the same time. I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete